EC Axial Fans
The EC axial fans combine the advantages of both AC fans and DC fans, they are available in much more sizes and fan speed variations than AC fans, and it is much more energy-efficient. The EC axial fan sizes are available from 80mm to 200mm.
Our EC axial cooling fans work with voltage from 80V to 250V, which means they can work with electricity in all countries without a converter.
To resist dust and moisture in harsh working environments, the compact EC axial fans can be custom-made to be IP53, IP54, IP55, IP65, IP67, IP68 ratings, and protect the equipment for reliable performance.
These small EC axial fans are compact but airflow is strong enough for cooling almost any kind of industrial electrical equipment or HVAC system.
Minxin Industry EC axial fans are fully customizable, ROHS compliant, cost-saving, and they meet the international quality standards.
Click to see detailed specifications of the EC axial fans, and request a sample
The compact EC axial fans offered by Minxin industry company are quiet in the operation of cooling other devices, however, its power consumption is 90% less than AC axial fans. These EC axial fans are of much longer expected life, but only very little maintenance will be required throughout their lives.
Features of Minxin EC Axial Fans
The EC axial fans we supply are available in various specifications; however, below are the features they have in common.
- Material: our EC axial fans are made of ROHS compliant and flame-retardant materials. Our fan frame and impeller are made of UL-94V-0 compliant plastic or aluminum. The lead wire is UL1571AWG#28 or Equivalent.
- Voltages: the EC axial fans can work directly with any voltages worldwide, such as 115V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V.
- Bearings: the EC axial fans we make are made with 2-piece ball bearings for durable operation, but they can also be made with sleeve bearings upon customers’ request for cost-saving and lower operating noise.
- Expected Life: Minxin EC axial fan with ball bearing is ≥50,000 hours at 60°C, the EC axial fan with sleeve bearing is expected to last about 30,000 hours at 40°C.
- Operating Temperature Range: The operating temperature range is -40°C~70°C for EC axial cooling fans with ball bearing, for the EC axial fan with sleeve bearing, the operation temperature range is ideally -10°C~40°C.
- Customization: the EC axial cooling fans can be custom made in required fan speed, airflow, static pressure, etc. They can also be made to reach any required IP ratings for resisting the hard operation environment.
- Safety Standards: the EC axial fans can be made to meet different quality standards, such as UL, RoHS, and CE.
Applications of EC Axial Fans
Due to their reliable performance and high efficiency features, Our EC axial cooling fans are frequently used in the following applications:
- HVAC system like server room, garage, fireplace, etc.
- Data centers like server racks, computers, etc.
- Industrial Equipment like industrial humidifiers, smoke purification, etc.
- Home theater and amplifiers
- Automotive equipment like automobile ozone
- Power Supply products like distribution cabinet, frequency converter, etc.
EC Axial Cooling Fan Production Procedures
Why Choose Minxin Industry EC Axial Fans
We’ve been manufacturing mini axial flow cooling fans and centrifugal fans in China since 2014. Over the years, we have invested in skilled workers, training, and equipment, which enables us to assure the quality and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
As a medium-sized EC axial fan manufacturer who started small, we understand how difficult it is to find a reliable supplier who is responsive and helpful. We are willing to collaborate with customers even when their projects are small. Customer satisfaction is a key goal that drives our business.
Our fans have been used a lot as alternatives to fans of top brands like EBM Papst, Sunon, Nidec, Delta or Sanyo Denki by top manufacturers in various industries.
Do you have any project which requires customization on the EC axial fans? Are you confused about the right options for your application? Contact us today and our team will be happy to help you with the selection and customization process.