DC Axial Fans
Shenzhen Minxin Industry company designs, develops, and produces DC axial fans in our own factory, we offer the fan size from 20mm to 200mm, there are square-shaped case fans and round-shaped fans for choice.
The compact BLDC axial fans can be customized to be a wide range of fan speed, air volume, and static pressure, they are also available in multiple voltage choices like 3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, which make them suitable for almost any devices.
Check out the detailed specifications of DC axial fans below, and request a sample
As technology develops, there are more and more new electronic or electrical products invented every year to make life more enjoyable and convenient. These products require axial cooling fans which are minimal in size, low in power consumption, and powerful in heat removal. BLDC axial fans are ideal choices for these applications, they protect these products from overheating and ensure smooth performance.
The brushless DC motor axial cooling fans we manufacture in our factory are all ROHS compliant and flame retardant, the fan frame, and fan impeller are designed to improve airflow performance while minimizing the noise. They can also be made in IP53, IP54, IP56, IP65, IP67, IP68 ratings for being used in different working environments.
Standard Features of Minxin DC Axial Fans
The DC axial fans can be made in large variations of specifications; however, below are the common features that our BLDC axial fans possess.
- Material: The fan frame and impeller of DC axial fans are made of flame-retardant and ROHS compliant materials, they can be either plastic or aluminum, the plastic we use in our fans is UL-94V-0 compliant. The motor is made of 100% copper for higher efficiency and durability, and the lead wire is UL1571AWG#28 or equivalent.
- Voltages: the brushless dc motors we use for the DC axial fans are available in voltages such as 3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, and 48V.
- Bearings: Our DC axial flow fans can be made with sleeve bearing for low rpm and cost-saving purposes, or ball bearings for smoother operation and higher durability.
- Expected Life: The life of DC axial fan with ball bearing is 50,000 hours at least, and the DC axial fan with sleeve bearing is expected to run 30,000 hours when maintained at 40°C.
- Operating Temperature Range: The operating temperature range of the DC axial fans with sleeve bearing is -10°C~40°C, however, the operation temperature range of the muffin DC axial fans is -40°C~70°C.
- Customization: the compact brushless DC axial fans can come with different functionalities, such as PWM control, RD(rotation detection) control, FG(frequency generator) control, and thermistor temperature control. The fans can also be customized to be a wide range of fan speed to meet the required airflow or static pressure.
- Quality Standards: the DC axial fans can be made to meet quality standards in all corners of the world, such as UL, RoHS, and CE.
Applications of DC Axial Fans
Our compact DC axial case fans are widely used in a wide range of applications which include:
- Telecommunication Equipment like an antenna.
- Networking/High-End Servers like mining rig, server rack, GPU rack, etc.
- Computer & IT Industry Component Cooling Systems like CPU, computer, laptop, etc.
- Electronic products like Raspberry Pi, projectors,
- Electrical equipment and appliances like 3D printer, humidifier, purifier, diffuser, hair remover, etc.
- Medical equipment
- Automotive/Transportation Equipment
- Power Supplies like power banks, generators
As a medium-sized DC axial fan manufacturer who started small, we understand how difficult it is to find a reliable supplier who is responsive and helpful. We are willing to collaborate with customers even when their projects are small. Customer satisfaction is a key goal that drives our business.
Do you have any project which requires customization on the DC axial fans? Are you confused about the right options for your application? Contact us today and our team will be happy to help you with the selection and customization process.